I/O Button Problem?

In a particular patch I have PEQ and a FLG activated by one push of my foot controller.FLG is on when PEQ is off etc.I used external 6 set to cc#8 with opposite start points.this works fine.problem is if I press the I/O button on the front it shuts off the PEQ which is on in its saved state.I don't even need to be on that preset...if I push I/O then,turn to this patch the PEQ is still turned off.this only seems to happen with this arrangement.The preset works perfectly,if,during a session with the Axe-fx,I have not pressed the I/O button.this is the first preset where I have tried to use the external in this manner.In other presets that have PEQ and FLG all works well but these are not set up like the aforementioned preset. I haven't tried to repeat this in any other patch,yet.Figured I'd check here .Standard since June 2008 ver8.09. Preset was built in the Axe not with either editor.
DAY 2.
Well,I tested this again.It seems this happens anytime there is a modifier .I have an expression pedal set to modify drive in an amp block.If I use the pedal and set it to max,then,press I/O the drive parameter is reset to its min for this preset.This happens across the board with any preset containing these kinds of mods.I also,disconnected my yamaha MFC10 foot controller.Same results.Am I missing something?;or in need of a fix?
NEW...I reverted to ver.8.02,no problems here.All of these presets work as designed.I'll stay with 8.02 'til I get some advice.
Puzzled in NJ,
gus

Not really a bug. Whenever you press I/O the Extern Startup values are loaded. Simply send the controller again after pressing I/O. Or don't press I/O. There's really no reason to be pressing I/O during a session.

I've changed the functionality for 8.10 so it won't do this anymore. I would wait for 8.10 because I've got the preset change down to less than 10 ms when spillover is on.

FractalAudio said:
I've changed the functionality for 8.10 so it won't do this anymore. I would wait for 8.10 because I've got the preset change down to less than 10 ms when spillover is on.

awesome... that'll make some people happy.

Back
Top Bottom