I need your help... please. :)

axecellent

Inspired
I have just bought a used mesa Mark V head and cab...

I wanted to know how to use the axe fx 2 just for effects...thru the FX loop of the amp

Anyone have this setup? I've never used it for just fx yet... I'm stumped...i've been on yeks site and no luck yet...I followed the instructions...and nothing...just the amp sound

any advice would help...especially a how to video if you know of one....

I'm pretty sure you have to change a lot of things in the axe as well...

I would greatly appreciate your help here tonight ..

Thanks in advance. I'll be patiently waiting... lol cheers!

Try page 23 in the manual. If you don't have a manual, you can download one at the Fractal site. They have good instructions and hints for getting started. You can also try the four cable method. Lots of folks like to use that method too! Effects-only presets should terminate in an FX LOOP block to route signal to OUTPUT2 and, of course don't put the amp and cab blocks in your preset.

thanks...I tried page 23...but it doesn't show you how to set the layout of effects on the axe fx...I'm just kind of stumped here... can't seem to get any thing happening... thanks!

Try just a chorus block and then the FX loop block. Once you get that you can add other things. I think preset 383 is a template for the 4 cable method.

I was missing the FX loop block....problem solved...working now... thanks for mentioning that Strat714! cheers!

you can also just - AxeFX out (Left)--->Amp FX Return (In). Your amp is just used for power. This is my setup Axe FX2 --->PeavyXXX.... sounds great. I do not use FX block....

Excellent Axecellent( ha). I'm glad you got it going. That's a great amp. Try to not do any structural damage with it.

Back
Top Bottom