I need help to find the best life rig with my axe!!

Hello,

I am a new axe-fx user from germany.
I am on search to find the best life rig (poweramp + cabinet)
for my axe, the new atomic is too expensively for me !
Can you give me some proposals that works well with the axe to find the optimal solution for my music stile ?
My music direction in the band is from top40 to rock.
I play a malmsteen strat with 3 humbuckers in single-coil-form.

Thanks Uwe

I think you need to be a little more specific. Are you looking for a traditional guitar cab or are you going to go FR (Full Range)? Do you want a tube amp or SS? If you can expand this info you might get more responses.

Sixstring said:
I think you need to be a little more specific. Are you looking for a traditional guitar cab or are you going to go FR (Full Range)? Do you want a tube amp or SS? If you can expand this info you might get more responses.

Hello,
thank you for your answer.
I have tried a marshall 8008 and a cab 2x12 with vintage 30 and it sounds awful.
With cab sim there was too much bass, without cab sim there was too much treble like a saw, very bad!
So I need a solution that works with my axe very well!

Regards Uwe

It might be better to work on dialing in your tones first. There are so many EQing options that you should be able to get rid of 'saw'-like treble with ease. The hi-cut parm is a good start. There's no reason that a decent poweramp like the Marshall into a decent cab with decent speakers shouldn't give you a decent (if not great) sound.

Back
Top Bottom