I must've been lucky :D (second thread)

Tanax

Inspired
413882_10150902914056522_562191521_12030835_347393658_o.jpg

Considering I placed an order and got put on the waiting list the 24th of April, just over a week ago, and that the waiting time at that day was 1-2 months(!!), I'm shocked at how soon I'll be getting the Axe-FX2.
It seems I didn't have to suffer any long wait time between ordering and having it shipped at least! :D
Super stoked right now!

/Marcus

LOL!
I'm sure I'll love it, even if I will be struggling with creating presets and stuff in the beginning.

I usually find technical things quite easy, and I'm working as a programmer so I'm sure that programming the AFX2 will be easy and enjoyable once I've learned it! :)
I will let you know ;)

WHY UPS???? WHY HAS MY AXE STOOD IN Herne-Boernig all day? It's not sight seeing, and it's not getting closer to me!

ARRRGH the 2months something waiting were bliss compared to this week

WHY UPS???? WHY HAS MY AXE STOOD IN Herne-Boernig all day? It's not sight seeing, and it's not getting closer to me!

ARRRGH the 2months something waiting were bliss compared to this week

Lol.
Well, if I actually do get it on Friday, the total waiting time since I put myself in the waiting-list would be 2 weeks and 1 day which is quite a lot less than 1-2 months they said when I signed up on the list!

that's my issue. On Friday, I have to actually leave the whole weekend. So, no axy-fxy for me as I'll actually have to leave parcel at work! I would have to wait till Monday
#1stworldproblems

Jarfalla, Sweden 11.05.2012 4:12 Out in transport

It's in transport heeere :D Seems like I will get it today!

Back
Top Bottom