I might need my head examined. Just ordered an Axe-Fx III Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seduced by the email from Fractal telling us that the III Mark II is in stock with no wait. I have a perfectly fine Mark I that I’ve had since July 2018.

I know I don’t need it, but that didn’t stop me from placing my order. What the heck is wrong with me? :)

I guess I’ll have a nearly mint condition Mark I for sale fairly soon...
I'm not purchasing another Axe 3 until the front panel receives lighted buttons if it happens but congrats. The axe is an amazing piece.

Yet that's exactly what some people do, like it or not.

I think his point was that it was inarguably stupid and I would have to agree. It is almost indefensibly stupid (maybe myopic or lacking imagination is more accurate). But there is a lot of it going around and unfortunately freedom means that people have the right to exercise their stupidity (within reason).

So there is not much that pointing it out is going to do but make stupid people upset. Which has historically bad ramifications. So he should probably capitulate and live and let live.

Yea. Whole lot of stupid in this thread. Locked.

If you can’t participate without dragging every thread you’re in into the mud, the door will be shown to you.

@Steve South enjoy your MkII! It’s a nice rev to an already amazing bit of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom