I have 25 bucks burning a hole in my pocket. What packs do I buy?

tfodor

Inspired
Help me out guys. I have $25 to spend so I figured why not blow it on some of the cabs that people talk so highly of?

I play a lot of metal, but am also a hired gun for random pop gigs here and there, so versatility would be great!

Thanks!

TF

For $5.00 per speaker/cab library, the OH V3 would be the way to go. Great value and great IR's.

I think Clark Kents Cab PAck#7 has been the best lately, for me, of course. USA TRad stuff sounds great. 4 X 12 recto- I use them with USA lead amps and Lonestars but also the wreckers and the Dumbles. You name it.
Just MO .

I spent that on the OH V3 stuff at $5 a cab.

Try:

Mesa V30 EN 8
Mar TV EDVH
Mar TV PR20
Bog Lynchback
Bog EDVH

The Bogners are terrific. All of them are actually.

I see that the OH library doesn't come with Ultrares, I'm guessing thats fine because everyone loves the stuff, no?

I see that the OH library doesn't come with Ultrares, I'm guessing thats fine because everyone loves the stuff, no?

only FAS is allowed to sell Ultra-Res™. i personally run everything in Normal res so i can get more blocks on my layout and people say it sounds good. :)

The OwnHammer libraries come with an Ultra Res folder with the appropriate wav. files to create the Ultra Res Ir's with Cab Lab.

Back
Top Bottom