i hate everyone who complains about to much gain.

mniel8195

Inspired
seems to be allot of people who are always complaining in other people's video's about the amount of gain. Drive me nuts!

Grates on me too. People on here like Mark Day are hounded by that comment! Tone is very subjective and if someone wants oodles of gain on their tone then whack it up :D I for one am a gain freak so i like to crank that baby up!

btw, i dont HATE everyone who complains about it as your topic states :lol: its just gets on my man boobs when i hear it over and over again.

What about people that complain about other people complaining about other people complaining about too much gain? I believe that I fall into that camp and would like to know where I stand on the matter.

shasha said:
What about people that complain about other people complaining about other people complaining about too much gain? I believe that I fall into that camp and would like to know where I stand on the matter.

Those are even worse than the people that complain about too much gain! :D

My brother says I play with loads of gain and effects to cover up my crappy playing and to make me sound way better than I really am.

My response to him is: "YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!! + IMAGINE HOW GOOD I'LL SOUND WHEN I GET SOME CHOPS!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The internet sucks... all these people complaining about to much gain in everyones vid's, how dare they express their opinions wheres my gun :evil: .

That is the cookie monster, constipated... in agony... on the toilet!

Play this backwards and you can actually hear him saying...nooo moreee cookiesss...my asssss is on fireeee... :lol:

mark_melling said:
That is the cookie monster, constipated... in agony... on the toilet!

Play this backwards and you can actually hear him saying...nooo moreee cookiesss...my asssss is on fireeee... :lol:

And I'm a metal player! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom