I got GAS again... EVH 5150 III 100s (stealth)

Pete , you still got the Splawn?
I love these 5150III's after the Mesa Mark IV , probably my 2nd favorite amp out there.

Thanks....I played live this weekend and it sounded great. I used it in 4CM with the AxeFXII and had no issues.

As a Van Halen fanboy I absolutely love the aesthetics of this amp. It would go perfectly with the EVH Wolfgang Stealth. Congrats man!

Couldn't resist. I have been debating on snagging one of these for a while now. Used to have an original 5150 and have played the III before. Looking forward to this one.....

EVH® Product Information

Love the stealth look on this. ;)

Just got my shipping confirmation......... Now....... I wait .....

Really nice looking amp,I'm sure it will sound fantastic,as every EVH amp! :)

G.A.S is a blessing,not a sickness! :mrgreen

That's why I'm selling all my gear (except my Partcaster) in order to buy an Axe Fx Ultra! :eagerness:

I have played this amp live a couple times thus far. I use it in the 4CM and it works flawlessly as I'm sure all the 5150 III amps do. Just wanted to mention in case anyone also is curious about 4CM with this particular amp.

Since it is a VERY high gain amp there is a little hiss depending on the gain used but you can quiet it up nicely with the gate in front and/or also adding a gate block after the FXL block in the preset you use. Just FYI

I just pm'd you re this topic. I am super interested in the Stealth as an upgrade from my 5153 100w head using the axe II/4cm

Back
Top Bottom