I don't know why this pisses me off so much..

Pure jealousy! Looks like you don't know how the free market works. He won't sell it, if nobody wants it. So why waste your energy on something like this?

It pissed me off the athletes get millions of dollars for playing a game. So what? I support the Free Market economy. If he can get that, more power to him.

The only thing that makes me worry is that this guy selling it obviously doesn't think its that great or he wouldn't sell it. Otherwise if he does good for him.

Maybe he got on the waiting list with the intent of trying to flip it for a profit from the start.

this has to be it if it is truly unopened! this really stinks that some one got on the list, got one, and now looking to profit when many are on the list still waiting that will truly love it when they finally get to!

Doesn't piss me off in the least. Does it make you mad that a rusted-out 1971 Hemi Cuda full of beehives goes for 20x original MSRP? Same root cause, supply and demand. Though I will say anyone who ponies up nearly two grand for an FX8 has more dough than brains.

This doesn’t bother me in the least. The seller apparently gambled that demand would outstrip supply at this point in time. If the unit goes at the asking price, then the risk-taking paid off…if FAS starts shipping the FX8’s immediately in large quantities, the seller will be left holding the bag. Regardless of outcome, this seems like a lot of effort for marginal profit.

I don't know. It just doesn't sit right with me. My opinion. I understand free market principles, thank you. If I could delete this thread I would as apparently I'm alone in thinking it's a little distasteful to resell a product for profit like this. Oh well.

I don't know. It just doesn't sit right with me. My opinion. I understand free market principles, thank you. If I could delete this thread I would as apparently I'm alone in thinking it's a little distasteful to resell a product for profit like this. Oh well.

"It's a little distasteful to resell a product for profit".......hmmm........good luck with that way of thinking!

Back
Top Bottom