I daydream about my tone now.

johnnymillion

Inspired
I'm so happy with this magic box, I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm 41 and I've owned so much, it's embarrassing (Triple Rectifier, JVM410, ADA MP-1, JMP-1 with Simulclass 2:90 power amp, Vetta... makes my head spin).

I took my Standard to practice the other day with a few JMP-1 channels and a tweaked Funk 49 preset and I simply couldn't believe how it sounded with the band. Everything is just.... better. I have a Crown XLS1000 driving a G-Flex 2x12 in stereo and it's massive.

At one rehearsal I was messing with my FCB1010 (I'm still waiting for my UNO chip) and figured out some stomp action, so I set up a generic Univibe and everyone looked at my speakers in amazement.

I was just looking through the list of amps in this thing and realized there's a lifetime of amazing stuff in here.

Thanks, Fractal Audio! It is worth every penny. If you're hesitating, take the plunge.

I know exactly how you feel. This thing is amazing. All I am doing lately is setting up simple amp and cab blocks, dialing in a sound and then wondering what a different amp might sound like with those settings. The feeling of seeing this huge pop up window (axe-edit) when choosing an amp is still pure amazement. I agree, if you are on the fence about getting one...jump it. For its price there is no other way you would be able to experience the sounds of all the top amps in the market. This really is like owning all of them.

Great job Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom