I bought an ultra will I have to pay the $400.00 extra if I m not on the list?

paullypj

Inspired
Just want to know ...I bought an ultra last year... will I have to pay the $400.00 extra if I am not on the list? I cant afford one now as I am finding it impossible to sell my ultra at a fair price locally ( I am not comfortable selling on e bay).

So lets just say i can sell my ultra for 1500.00 that means I will loose 600.00 on that . And then Ill have to come up with another 1100.00 to get the axe fx2.It doesnt seem like they want the ultra buyers to stay in the game . this blows me out of the water. Ill not be able to get a 2. Any one else.

My only hope is that fas raising the price to 2600.00 will help raise the resale value of my ultra

What I m trying to say that all of us who put down the cash for the ultra should be eligible for the discount automatically. I m cool with the wait. If my number comes up before I can sell my ultra and raise the extra cash I'm SOL. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Then save until you have the full amount, buy the Axe II, then sell your Ultra and do whatever you want with the money?

It's not like the Axe II has made your Ultra suddenly sound rubbish. I'm still happily using my Ultra, and while I'd like the Axe II, I have no plans at all to get one in the near future coz I know it'd just be too much hassle getting the money together (plus the potential time between units, and I need AN Axe-FX).

We're approaching half way through 2011 and you bought your Ultra last year? How far back should FAS go to accomodate people who bought the last gen units by shoving them further up the list? Products are superceded. Just play your Ultra until you can afford the Axe II. You've still got a great product in your hands.

Really?!?
WELL.....
Since you had already bought an Ultra, that definitely makes you unique on this forum!
They will probably move you right to the front of the line. No wait for you with those credentials!!

Would you go to the grocery store and say "Because I bought carrots last year, I deserve 20% off carrots today!"

This never neverland attitude toward business works only in children's stories.

Have you learned to use your Ultra yet? baby steps dude....

This is why I sold my ultra and am waiting (mostly patiently) for my turn to buy the axe II. I only had my ultra 3 months. Had barely scratched the surface of editing, and was barely getting my feet wet in skill at tweaking it. So i figured, i'll sell it asap, hopefully get a decent money back (i did, and helped a canadien get his Axe Ultra) this way, I can learn my new Axe II from the beginning, along with everyone else. Which should be pretty exciting!

Really?!?
WELL.....
Since you had already bought an Ultra, that definitely makes you unique on this forum!
They will probably move you right to the front of the line. No wait for you with those credentials!!

I guess you aren't very good at reading... my post said that I don't mind the wait its the extra bump in price I like to avoid. I not ready to buy yet and when the time comes I just want to pay what the 2 was originally listed for. BTW I have matchbox vette just like yours and its really neat just like yours in the picture

You should just delete this thread, I promise it will be better than all the crap your going to get from it. Short answer, your having bought an ultra does nothing for you in the purchase of a II, other than that you can sell it to buy it.

What he's asking basically is if the $400 price hike is permanent. Just because he isn't jumping on it right this second and plans on waiting for things to die down and get some money together doesn't mean that he isn't interested in upgrading in the future. But if he commits to it right now by getting on the list he can save $400 which is pretty significant in the long run.

I think that he's just trying to gauge as to whether he needs to be selling the Ultra out of panic in order to get on the list and pay for it or just relax and let things settle down like he had originally planned.

That's how I read it and it's not anything inflammatory.

thanks shasha

once again shasha u understood what i was saying. I am on the waiting list what I am afraid of is that my name will come up before i can sell my ultra and dig up the rest of the cash and I loose my chance at saving the 400. Am I the only one here who has been hammered by the economy. I am not quite understanding the logic of bumping the price up and then in the same moment giving a discount in the exact same amount. Unless it is to get people to put them self on the waiting list so the can manage sales / demand/ production

Back
Top Bottom