I am very proud of my band's album I am recording :) [metal]

Larcher

Inspired

So this is one of our songs so far, the mixing is not finalized since we've yet to record the vocals yet, though this one will be an instrumental one!

Fractal Audio Systems, I adore you. This machine is just wow!

I used the PVH amp with the Recto 4x12 V30 cab with the u87 cond mic and the other cab I meshed it with was the 4x12 uber v30 with r121 cond mic :)

If you guys dig this you should like our band page on facebook ;) Illusionists | Facebook

Sounds good man. Looking forward to hearing some more. The 6160 has turned into my goto amp in the II. Did you also use the Axe Fx for bass?

I agree on the pvh! I use it in almost of all my metal patches.

And yes for the bass! I used the sv amp with the 8x10 cab, after the patch was made however, when I record bass I always record 2 tracks at the same time. And then one of those tracks is the 'clean' bass and the other has the bass overdrive 808 vst on it for the clacking sound

Totally dig the music style and tune so far. The tone and mix itself sounds thin. Maybe some eq's on each track, compression here and there, and a limiter on the master bus could help that out a bit. Great start so far!

Totally dig the music style and tune so far. The tone and mix itself sounds thin. Maybe some eq's on each track, compression here and there, and a limiter on the master bus could help that out a bit. Great start so far!

yep for sure! that's on my to-do list :)

Back
Top Bottom