I Am Having So Much Fun...

TSJMajesty

Fractal Fanatic
Probably not a big deal to the many Axe experts here, but I haven't had any really good effects for a looonnngg time. So I'm messing around with the Petrucci Rig preset, making some changes, when all of a sudden I'm thinking that clean sound sounds like Still Loving You by the Scorpions.

So I look up the tab (God how I wish we had the internet when I was a teenager!), figured out the looper, and played both clean parts together. I am so effin tickled right now...!! TeeHee

Hehehe, hey.

I remember getting my axe3 about/around 2 years ago. I've always heard that better gear doesn't make a better player. Which I agree with.
But !! When a piece of gear motivates you to learn and try new things. Makes you play and practice more. It does make improvements to your knowledge and skill in different ways :D .

Good luck !

Probably not a big deal to the many Axe experts here, but I haven't had any really good effects for a looonnngg time. So I'm messing around with the Petrucci Rig preset, making some changes, when all of a sudden I'm thinking that clean sound sounds like Still Loving You by the Scorpions.

So I look up the tab (God how I wish we had the internet when I was a teenager!), figured out the looper, and played both clean parts together. I am so effin tickled right now...!! TeeHee
I’ve been on this AxeFX ride since I bought my Ultra new, and I’m right there with you! I love that aspect of our little black box too! (And damn, having the internet back in my younger years would have been sooo sweet!) This is one fine piece of gear! 😂😂 Lee

Hehehe, hey.

I remember getting my axe3 about/around 2 years ago. I've always heard that better gear doesn't make a better player. Which I agree with.
But !! When a piece of gear motivates you to learn and try new things. Makes you play and practice more. It does make improvements to your knowledge and skill in different ways :D .

Good luck !
So true. The Axe Fx has completely reinvigorated my passion for the instrument. When playing is more satisfying you end up playing more, funny how that works

Back
Top Bottom