I am going Axe-Fx II - what do I need?

For home, jamming and stage I use one (or more) of the Atomic Amps CLR active wedges - perfect from bedroom volume to festival stages - I've used them professionally for about a year and I absolutely love them. I can't imagine my rig without the Axe or the CLRs.
I did a review of min CLRs after I'd lived with them for a while. If you are interested do a search on my name and "sonic bliss" - Lots of good Info from many forumites in that thread.

For home, jamming and stage I use one (or more) of the Atomic Amps CLR active wedges - perfect from bedroom volume to festival stages - I've used them professionally for about a year and I absolutely love them. I can't imagine my rig without the Axe or the CLRs.
I did a review of min CLRs after I'd lived with them for a while. If you are interested do a search on my name and "sonic bliss" - Lots of good Info from many forumites in that thread.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review covering so many scenarios! I'm ordering mine today :)

Back
Top Bottom