I am amazed.

youngteam

Today I got an Axe-FX II XL+.
I am enamored with this strange black box... I really respect the vision behind it
And the sound, it actually makes me want to cry. I can evoke whatever mood I want out of it.

I see a long road unfolding before me. I love this machine and can't wait to dive into it some more.

Glad to be a part of the community..

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Yeah you will love this box. The more you spend time with it the better it will sound. Best advice, start simple dial in your amp and cab and then once that is set start adding effects etc.

Thanks guys. Been making tons of new presets and recording a lot, this thing is sick! Axe-Edit makes jumping right in easy.

Ive had my Axe a few weeks now, to begin with using it via a good set of headphones I wasn't blown away. I purchased a solid state power amp and hooked it up to my Mesa 4X12 recto cab and boom it was al becoming clear, next I purchased a set of Yamaha PA speakers and hooked them up and then the heavens opened!!!! holy cow every sound that I have always strived for was at my fingertips. Best investment I ever made and I ive even spent mega bucks on a Mesa MKv.

Back
Top Bottom