Hw do I assign the Tuner to a foot switch and mute it?

go to the Footswitch edit view and make a switch into Tuner - it's in Category "Utility."

to have the Tuner mute the signal, enter the tuner first, then page over to the Tuner settings and set the Mute option to Input or Output. be sure to page back to the actual Tuner page so it comes up when you need it.

Page 85 describes the Tuner once you're there. it does describe how to Mute. to set switches up, refer to the Switches section, page 73 is a good one.

Last edited:
those are two separate functions.

You can configure the tuner by manually enabling it and then paging over to configure and turning on tuner mute.

Then just assign it to a footswitch in one of your layouts like normal.

Hey there

Setting the Tuner to the expression pedal is a great way to do both in one solution. Pedal all the way down: start tuner, turn pedal up: end tuner. If the expression is the volume its the best way to use tuner IMHO... Did it for me

Cheers

@chris Ok I got the mute going but you lost me in the 1st senstence. -'Footswitch edit view'?

I see 'Utillities' under the 'Set up knob but could not find anything related to footswitches.
Thanks for clarification

Hav
@chris Ok I got the mute going but you lost me in the 1st senstence. -'Footswitch edit view'?

I see 'Utillities' under the 'Set up knob but could not find anything related to footswitches.
Thanks for clarification
Have you ever changed a footswitch before? It’s the same process if you have. I also mentioned Page 73.

The first item in the Setup menu says FC and Onboard switches. That’s the onboard footswitch setup area on the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom