HumX that works in different outlets?

calleballe11

Experienced
Hey guys!
Is there a ground hum eliminator like the Ebtech HumX that works in european (swedish) power outlets?
The Axe-fx is extremely sensitive for ground loops for me, and right now I have to tape the power cable from the axe with electrical tape to manually lift the ground, the ground lift on the backside doesnt nearly get me there. As this is a little dangerous I really want to know if there's a more permanent solution? If I don't tape it well it creates hum that's the level of my guitar sound. I never had this problem with my boss GT-10 but it's not like i'm going back..

I would be so thankful for help!!

Grounding prong on power cables is there for a good reason (safety). I use Ebtech Hum Eliminator (rack version) with Axe and two amps and it cuts all ground loop problems.

I cant find an isolation transformer, can you link a picture of what it looks like?
The ebtech hum eliminator probably wouldnt work as the cables going to and from the axe does not have any impact on the noise (if there is no cable to the input it's still there). Or am i misunderstanding?
The electric tape works great for anyone else who has this problem until ebtech releases a 220v version of their humX :)
I have yet to be electrocuted..

Back
Top Bottom