HUMBUSTER ROCKS!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Bought 1 stereo cable and 2 mono jacks. Cut stereo cable in half and solder each to 1 mono jack per instructions in manual. Easy. Just make sure the stereo and mono jacks are the unscrew type for easy access to the solder points.

Man....what a clear quiet difference! So awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
Yeah I was pretty frickin' impressed with them as well. I'm an old crotchety guy who believes in balanced audio for everything and I was not thrilled to learn that the 2nd output wasn't balanced until I made up some cables and gave it a go. I'm a believer now.

These are used for the 4 cable method correct? Would they be any help or better than balanced cables going from Out1 to FRFR?

I've read more since I got the Ax than I did in my entire college career. Guess I need to do more! :shock

If you have the option of connecting a balanced output to a balanced input, that's the way to go if noise and hum are an issue. Humbuster is just a way to make the best of an unbalanced connection.

Only bad thing about it.......it should have been called the Busta Move
mc.jpg

These are used for the 4 cable method correct? Would they be any help or better than balanced cables going from Out1 to FRFR?

I've read more since I got the Ax than I did in my entire college career. Guess I need to do more! :shock

I'm not sure about 4 cable.....I just use Axe Fx II w/o any other preamp or effects processors(no need). Works absolutely awesome.....so quiet it's scary...have to check and make sure unit is on!

Back
Top Bottom