Humbuster cable for sale?

Ledvedder

Inspired
I'm not sure where to ask this. But would anyone happen to have a humbuster cable for sale? Fractal Store only has a 30' option, but I don't need one that long.

$40 for a 15' cable? Kind of pricey compared to Fractal's price for the 30' cable, which is $30.
They build them in house (I think) with quality components so they are pricey. You could just make your own.....Just some wire, connectors, and your time. Best of luck!

They build them in house (I think) with quality components so they are pricey. You could just make your own.....Just some wire, connectors, and your time. Best of luck!
Looks like they're tip to tip, sleeve to sleeve. Then ring from TRS end to sleeve of TS end. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Castline on Reverb will make it for you, to your exact specifications. He knows how to make an actual "humbuster" cable.

Agreed. I have two of their guitar cables and a few of their Humbuster cables. I can easily make my own, but theirs are seriously great quality. I can't complain about the cable quality at all.
I can 100% complain about BTPA's shipping fees though...

Shipping is high as hell everywhere unless you deal in huge volume. Amazon has spoiled everyone rotten with "free" next day shipments.
The irrational part of my brain would rather they just bake it into the pricing like Amazon does than make it a line item when I check out. Irrational? Yes.

Agreed. BTPA makes great stuff, no doubt, but the cost is $$$$$. You could make your own for way less, and it still would work just as well. It all comes down to if you have the equipment to do it, and the desire to do so.
I thought that the price was high until I looked into the quality of the cable and parts. I can’t source them for the same price in the small amounts I’d be buying.

And the majority of people don’t have the skill to make an equivalent cable.

Back
Top Bottom