How to swell guitar volume, not necessarily Volume Block

RGx

For example, on Velvet Sun. I'm trying to set up the Volume Swell type of effect with an expression pedal, however when I add the expression to the volume of the volume block, it cuts the sound out entirely. I'm going for the sound like when you swell the volume on your guitar knobs. Much appreciated in advance! - Jon

In the modifier-menu at the top, there is a parameter called source, where you have to choose exp1 or exp2. Also the curve must start at 0%, end at 100%

Also, and I'm not an expert, but you have to decide which controller you want to modify and where you want to place the volume block in the grid. Volume or output volume are two different parameters. Placing it at the end is different than placing it in the middle, or at the beginning or off to the side.

Try placing the vol/pan block at the beginning or end in the grid. Make sure you select the proper exp pedal number and set the right parameters - between 0 and 100%. I like to go from say 30% to 100 because on many of my presets I don't want to go down to zero.

Back
Top Bottom