How to split signal FRFR and real cab?

I'm wondering if anybody can help me figure out the best way to split my signal between FRFR and a real cab? Our band uses a full in-ear monitor system and so the signal going to the board uses cab simulation and then is partially combined with the front of house mix. I also have real cabs I really like that I want to send the same signal to (out of a matrix amp) but without cab simulation. Is there an easy way to do this? The only issue is that it looks like cab simulation is a global setting that is either all on or all off. Any advice? Thanks!

That's it, thank you! For some reason I was getting hung up on the global cab settings and didn't realize bypassing the cab block would totally eliminate it. I guess now I'm wondering what the point of the global setting is for the cab?

The global cab setting in the Global menu is a quick way to bypass all cab blocks for use with guitar amps and cabs only.

The global setting is cool if you want to use the same patches for direct FOH some shows but power amp -> cab other shows.

That makes sense, I should think of it as a global off when running into traditional amps. Thanks for answering such a noob question.

Back
Top Bottom