How to Setup FAMC LF+ JR+

AZG

Experienced
I’ve had a LF+ JR+ for awhile to use with my Axe-FX II, but have only figured out how to do basic things with it like use the wizard to load patch names and a basic layout. But I barely use the JR+ because getting it setup to do the things I want seems too complex and time consuming and the manual is very dense and IMO doesn't really have many good examples or templates for working with the Axe2.

What I would like to do is setup multiple pages to do different things, is this possible? The “Main Page” would be for the things I use the most (scenes and a few effects). Other pages would be for selecting different presets, effects and working with the looper. Below I tried to show each page and layout with text. Hopefully the basic layout is comprehensible. Each button is represented with something like “B1 <SC1/SC5>” which means B1 = Button 1 <SC1 = Scene 1 / SC5 = Scene 5 with one second hold>. I’m not really sure how to get this to work? Some of my top questions are how to;

1. Switch Pages?
  2. Switch back to Main Page after selecting a preset?
  3. Get the Presets Page and other pages to pre populate with info like the wizard does?
  4. Assign the proper presets and effects to buttons

Can anyone give me a basic rundown on how to go about doing something like this? I'm surprised FAMC and others are not sharing quick start templates to help users get started with such a complex MIDI device.

Main Page______________________________________________________________________________
B5 < Preset Page/Effects Page > B6 < DRV/Phaser > B7 < Delay/Flanger > B8 < Tempo/Chorus >
_______________________________________________________________________________________
B1 < SC1/SC5 > B2 < SC2/SC6 > B3 < SC3/SC7 > B4 < SC4/SC8 >

Presets Page______________________________________________________
B5 < Preset 5 > B6 < Preset 6 > B7 < Preset 7 > B8 < Preset 8 >

Effects Page_________________________________________________________
B5 < EQ > B6 < Multi Delay > B7 < Delay 2 > B8 < Looper Page >

Looper Page_________________________________________________
B5 < Once > B6 < Reverse/Half > B7 < Metro > B8 < Tempo >

Back
Top Bottom