How to send dry output to ONLY output 2?

Humidfume

Inspired
Hey guys.

Running from the output left on Output 1 and Output 2 and into the input 1 and 2 on my Focusrite. What I want to do is have JUST distorted (full on normal signal etc) to my input 1 and ONLY dry to input 2.

So far I have completely dry to input 2 but input 1 has the dry and distorted tone on it, how can I get rid of the dry tone on input 1 so that it JUST goes to input 2?

Cheers!

Hey guys.

Running from the output left on Output 1 and Output 2 and into the input 1 and 2 on my Focusrite. What I want to do is have JUST distorted (full on normal signal etc) to my input 1 and ONLY dry to input 2.

So far I have completely dry to input 2 but input 1 has the dry and distorted tone on it, how can I get rid of the dry tone on input 1 so that it JUST goes to input 2?

Cheers!

Use the FX Loop Block to send the dry signal from the input to the output.

I've got this already (which is how I'm getting dry signal to output 2 and input 2) however I'm also getting the DRY sound on my distorted sound too.

I want to separate them so that my normal tone goes to input 1 on my interface and the dry goes to input 2. What I have right now is distortion AND DRY on input 1 and dry on input 2. I want to get rid of the DRY on input one so that it's JUST distorted tone. Doe sthat make sense?

I hope so, I suck at explaining hahaha :D

bJiE20M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom