How to scroll thru searched cabs only

Suke

Hey All,
Just wondering if there is a way that I can use the up and down arrows to scroll thru cabs after I've searched (in AX8 Edit)?
For example, when I search for 2x12 cabs I get about 35 results from the stock cabs. I pick one (F030) and I play with it, cool. I want to go to the next one in the search which is cab F090 but when I hit the next arrow it loads F031 and not F090.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks

well I assume it's not possible. Do others find this frustrating? It's so cool to just scroll thru cabs, but I dont want to have to go thru every single cab when I do. If I want a 1x15, it would be nice to quickly scroll thru the 1x15's instead of clicking on open cab, entering 1x15 in search menu, getting search results and then trying the cab. I like to hear them back to back quickly.

The best way to do what you want is to save the cab and name it in the cab block. In AX8 edit you will click on the cab block and when selected you can see on the lower left side where there will be a drop down selection where one of the options is to save. Click on the save option and you can name it whatever you want to save it as be it cab #, cab name, etc. This was when you want to audition your favorites they are all in one place (your cab block file) and (I don't have my AX8 set up right now but I'm pretty sure about this) I believe at that point you can use the up/down arrows to go from your saved favs to the next one. At the very least you can audition them very easily.

Back
Top Bottom