How to reset the FC 12?

Terref69

having problems with my FC 12 need to reset it, it's updated but now 1.12 any idea where to look for info. or can one of you brilliant people tell me how thx.
this is the problem I am having.

[ I updated my axe 3 to 19.05.... FC 12 is on but no text or color, it will change the text in the main window when the button is pushed. where is the best forum to go to get HELP
FC is 1.12 Thanks]

There's nothing to reset. The brains are in the Axe Fx / FM9 / FM3.

I replied when you posted before. Did you reset or restore your layouts in the Axe Fx?

I’m not sure what you want to reset. But if you want to reboot it, just unplug it, and then plug it back in.

having problems with my FC 12 need to reset it, it's updated but now 1.12 any idea where to look for info. or can one of you brilliant people tell me how thx.
this is the problem I am having.

[ I updated my axe 3 to 19.05.... FC 12 is on but no text or color, it will change the text in the main window when the button is pushed. where is the best forum to go to get HELP
FC is 1.12 Thanks]
Looks like you are having this issue with FC fw 1.11 and still with FC 1.12. If you have already swapped cables to FC and did FC reset already it may be time to call Fractal support for help. Only other thing I can think of is to do a full back up of your axe III and reset the AXE III back to factory default settings. Not sure that will help but it's the only thing I can think of before calling fractal support.

There's nothing to reset. The brains are in the Axe Fx / FM9 / FM3.

I replied when you posted before. Did you reset or restore your layouts in the Axe Fx?
I was hoping to do every other thing other than reset before doing a reset ..IE cable reboot unplug and what Mr fender said. but now I am down to reset. I will do a current backup and reset. thanks !!!!

Back
Top Bottom