How to put a hi cut filter in the OP section?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
Austin buddy suggested this so when I play through a house pa I can simulate the Hi cut I do on my pa to take some shrill top end off most pa's introduce to modelers

Think- you pa does not sound like your high end FRFR does right? If it does great. This technique is effective at making the house sound like your FRFR, i would like it set so I don't have to ask the house to do it and to have it not effect the signal I'm sending to my FRFR's.

From Austin /buddy but not sure how to set it up

'In global EQ, I cut stuff with a good shelf around 100HZ or higher, and then do a slope shelf cut around 3.3kHz but you can try it higher or lower until you hear what you like. Most guitar speakers won’t put out anything at all over 6.5kHz. Also sometimes a gentle 1db boost around 500HZ can fatten it up'

You guys seem dialed in. I have output 2 eq'd for my frfr. If I copy output 1 to output 2 does the global eq setting for output 2 still work or does the copy feature override that? I think the output 2 eq would still work with the copy feature. any help is great, thanks! @JoKeR III ?

Last edited:
You guys seem dialed in. I have output 2 eq'd for my frfr. If I copy output 1 to output 2 does the global eq setting for output 2 still work or does the copy feature override that? I think the output 2 eq would still work with the copy feature. any help is great, thanks! @JoKeR III ?
The Out EQ doesn't seem to be affected by the Copy Output 1 setting, at least not on the Axe III or FM3.

Back
Top Bottom