How to modify FC-12 bank quantity?

In the list of the screenshot provided which selection linx to switch 8 (top row second button from the left) on the FC-12?

I am trying to toggle on/off the "Detune" knob of the "Virtual Capo" in the PITCH...

In the list of the screenshot provided which selection linx to switch 8 (top row second button from the left) on the FC-12?

I am trying to toggle on/off the "Detune" knob of the "Virtual Capo" in the PITCH...
The screenshot shows Bank related functions...

You can't "toggle" a knob (it doesn't have on/off, it has a range of values)...

Although you could use a Control Switch to alternate between values. Assign a modifier to the knob. Set the Min/Max values to the ones you want to alternate. Assign a switch to trigger that Control Switch.

Alternately, you could just use channels of the Pitch block with different settings and have a switch that toggles the channels.

Please read thru the Footswitch Function Guide. That's why it was written - to explain how the switches can be used. You will learn a lot and probably discover ways to do things you didn't even know you wanted to do!

The screenshot shows Bank related functions...

You can't "toggle" a knob (it doesn't have on/off, it has a range of values)...

Although you could use a Control Switch to alternate between values. Assign a modifier to the knob. Set the Min/Max values to the ones you want to alternate. Assign a switch to trigger that Control Switch.

Alternately, you could just use channels of the Pitch block with different settings and have a switch that toggles the channels.

Please read thru the Footswitch Function Guide. That's why it was written - to explain how the switches can be used. You will learn a lot and probably discover ways to do things you didn't even know you wanted to do!
Understood about the switch controlling a knob. Switching channelz within the block iz not an option with my current needz.

I agree with uzing a switch to control the knob between two different settingz and this iz the route I'd like to go.

My question iz which one of theze IDz in this list correlates to the FC-12 top row second switch from the left?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 16.18.21.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 16.18.21.png
    383.6 KB · Views: 4
Understood about the switch controlling a knob. Switching channelz within the block iz not an option with my current needz.

I agree with uzing a switch to control the knob between two different settingz and this iz the route I'd like to go.

My question iz which one of theze IDz in this list correlates to the FC-12 top row second switch from the left?
None of them. Those are controllers.

You need to edit a switch in one of your layouts.

Again, please read Footswitch Function Guide. It will explain how the Footswitch functions work and how to edit them.

On an unrelated note, I find the constant misuse of "z" in your posts very off-putting... Maybe it's just me.

None of them. Those are controllers.

You need to edit a switch in one of your layouts.

Again, please read Footswitch Function Guide. It will explain how the Footswitch functions work and how to edit them.

On an unrelated note, I find the constant misuse of "z" in your posts very off-putting... Maybe it's just me.
So after reviewing some ov the FSFG I still had a little trouble understanding what to do. Remembering how it worked on the AF2 I knew it waz necessary to connect the modifier through the block - modifier window for any given option which unix-guy seemz to disagree with. Though he iz correct about making a connection in the FC Layout Edit.

I then understood that in the FC Layout the particular switch location I wanted to use needed to be programed to a specific Control Switch (1-6) that can be selected in the Modify Source 1 Window for any given modifier on a block. Which iz what unix-guy waz saying originally.

Then go back to the PITCH - "detune" - modifier and select the appropriate Control Switch number that waz programed in the FC Edit for Layouts.

I've attached some obvious screenshots but just for anyone else out there on the web...

Thanx unix-guy, I really appreciate your help!

I'm also a fan ov Ibanez S-seriez. About the "z'z" it's a whole typographical theme for my art and not just Z'z. You're welcome to check it out at muzicianist432.com

Thank you so much for your time,

Ride the wave!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.png
    3.png
    463.3 KB · Views: 1