How to keep global IA switch state when changing scenes?

coder2k

How to keep global IA switch state when changing scenes? [SOLVED]

Hey there,

I'm new into the MFC business, so I think I need some help. I've set IA switch 15 to CC#62 and global mode to globally control the GraphicEQ 1. This works fine across presets, but let's say I activate the EQ on scene 1 of a preset and then change to scene 2, the MFC doesn't send the state of the switch to the Axe, which means that the setting isn't kept across different scenes. Is there a way to change that behaviour?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm not sure but try changing Scene Revert in I/O.

You want the block to not change state based on scenes, staying in whatever state you last switched to via the IA?

If you set the IA to the CC# of an Ext Ctrl and assign the Ext Ctrl as a bypass modifier (press enter on Byp. Mode control) it will do this. Make sure you set the IA's Axe-FX function to "none".

You want the block to not change state based on scenes, staying in whatever state you last switched to via the IA?

If you set the IA to the CC# of an Ext Ctrl and assign the Ext Ctrl as a bypass modifier (press enter on Byp. Mode control) it will do this. Make sure you set the IA's Axe-FX function to "none".

Great! That works perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom