How to get FM3 tuner to stop engaging with expression pedal heel?

Bluestrat87

How to get FM3 tuner to stop engaging with expression pedal heel? - Already set to "None"in global / Midi/remote / tuner on heel down

Are you stating that the tuner is activating even though you have it set to None? If using a pedal set to pedal 1 or 2.

Yes - correct - I am still getting FM3 tuner in expression pedal heel down position- when set to "None"in setup / Midi/remote / other / "tuner on heel down".
When I go to change "Tuner on heel down" to pedal one it changes to pedal one but then when I go change back to none it gets in "learn mode" and seems to freeze there.
And - still getting tuner in heel down - then look at the screen and it's back in tuner- heel to pedal one- as if now it will not let me select none for pedal 1.
Even if i unplug the pedal - and try to change to none - it freezes in learn mode.

The device shouldn't enter learn mode unless you press ENTER or push the C knob. Were you doing that after changing the value to "none"? If so, try again without doing that.

ok - you're right. And the change does follow (when not hitting enter) - however no change w pedal -still is heel down goes to tuner. This seemingly started after moving to 8.0 firmware..

ok - you're right. And the change does follow (when not hitting enter) - however no change w pedal -still is heel down goes to tuner. This seemingly started after moving to 8.0 firmware..
If some of the suggestions aren't fixing the problem you might try reinstalling the FW.

Ok – BTW – works fine in pedal 2 slot.

I think I once set a external button switch to activate tuner – may have been in pedal one. Could that be some global setting that I am missing?

It's possible! without knowing what you have done previously with your switch settings kind of hard to say.

Back
Top Bottom