How to connect two mission engineering pedals with the Axe

Denis

Inspired
I there any way to connect two mission engineering pedals with the axe fx but without the mfc 101 ? I have a behringer fcb 1010 which works pretty good for patch changes but sucks with the expression pedals ( incorrect values ),that is the reason why I'm thinking to buy the mission engineering pedals and use those instead of the expression pedals from the fcb 1010.

can you elaborate more on the incorrect values from the FCB? maybe other FCB users can chime in if this is a common problem. if it isn't, maybe it just needs to be setup a certain way?

for 2 mission pedals, you'd need some sort of MIDI device, as the axe-fx ii only has a single pedal input.

i think the Expressionator is used with only 1 expression pedal. the box then switches among 3 outputs that go to individual expression ports on different units. so this is 1 pedal to control multiple separate units one at a time.

it is not for multiple pedals to control a single unit, if i understand it correctly.

can you elaborate more on the incorrect values from the FCB? maybe other FCB users can chime in if this is a common problem. if it isn't, maybe it just needs to be setup a certain way?

for 2 mission pedals, you'd need some sort of MIDI device, as the axe-fx ii only has a single pedal input.

i think the Expressionator is used with only 1 expression pedal. the box then switches among 3 outputs that go to individual expression ports on different units. so this is 1 pedal to control multiple separate units one at a time.

it is not for multiple pedals to control a single unit, if i understand it correctly.

Yes man,you'r right.It's for one pedal to control up to 3 different effects,pedals and with the expressionator you can switch the effect that you would like to control at the moment.The fcb sometimes does't give the highest value or sometimes the lowest value.I did the calibration of the pedals and everything but it works like 50/50 of the time.For instance when I use a whammy effect,it doesn't always go to the highest note or sometimes it does't return to the lowest one.That is the reason that I'm looking to buy separate expression pedals that are high quality and never experience these kinds of problems again.If someone knows a solution for this than please write it here.:roll

Back
Top Bottom