How to Change LED color on Axe-Fx III Mk2

jkhenders

I am new to the Axe III, and my first model is the Mk. 2. How do I change the color of the illuminated logo? I searched through the forum and manual and could not find the answer.

It’s in global settings. SETTINGS>UTILITIES>DISPLAY (which is the first page). It’s right there on the right once you get there. Arrow over 2 clicks to the right to “logo color”. Then spin the dial to the right to your desired color. It will read “cycle” by default.

Last edited:
It’s in global settings. SETTINGS>UTILITIES>DISPLAY (which is the first page). It’s right there on the right once you get there on the right. Arrow over 2 clicks to the right to “logo color”. Then spin the dial to the right to your desired color. It will read “cycle” by default.
Thanks. I know what I did wrong, When scrolling through the options in the setup menu, after I landed on the correct option, it seemed natural to push the knob used to scroll, not the enter button below.

My MKII is probably 2 weeks out or so, might as well ask... "Cycle" does that mean, that it will go on a loop
and cycle through all colors as standard? That would be cool :) How fast is that cycle?

Yes as yiu described - cycle is the default setting. Speed? I don’t know b/c I never pay attention to it. I think it’s just right, slowly. 😀

My MKII is probably 2 weeks out or so, might as well ask... "Cycle" does that mean, that it will go on a loop
and cycle through all colors as standard? That would be cool :) How fast is that cycle?
It slowly cycles through all colors or you can set a specific color, but the cycle time is fixed. The manual doesn't say what the cycle time is, but it seems to be about 10 seconds per color; It'll step several intermediate colors then pause. Watch it out of the corner of your eye and it's easier to see the color change.

In addition, you can separately set the brightness of the logo and the display.

It slowly cycles through all colors or you can set a specific color, but the cycle time is fixed. The manual doesn't say what the cycle time is, but it seems to be about 10 seconds per color; It'll step several intermediate colors then pause. Watch it out of the corner of your eye and it's easier to see the color change.

In addition, you can separately set the brightness of the logo and the display.
very cool! :) And is it possible to lower the brightness of the logo, and still have it cycle the colors?

Back
Top Bottom