How to be Djent or.... Duhjent

Ot oh... this one created a 'bit of a stir' first time around...
unsure.gif

i mean, i'm a fan of a lot of "djent" bands, but I'm not fighting any battles for the genre....I just the video was asinine and not funny at all. Anyone can take jabs at an art form with sweeping generalizations...that doesn't make them witty or funny. It just shows the person to be ignorant....

Or maybe someone should ban the whole "Djent" from the planet, or redefine "Djent-Guitar-Playing" as a new hobby named "Typewriter-String-wopping" , just like Typewriting on old world war II typewriters, (sounds similar to that riffage)

In musical stores there should be a "Djent-Test": If you look like a "Djenty" and want to buy a guitar, you have to swear by the tombstone of Dimebag Darrell, that you will use ALL of your strings at least every 15 seconds for one time.
If you use only one string without touching more than one fret within every 15 seconds, a naked transvestite version of Dino Cazares shall appear in all of your nightmares at least 3 times a night...

Just kidding.......(or maybe not????) ......

...But "Children of Cybertron" is a veeery cool song title.... sounds like "The heritage of Dagobert's bloodline" or "Super Mario's deep descending..."

Back
Top Bottom