How to automate so you can tweak without playing?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Is there a way to record a loop that you can then switch out amps and cabs and effects and tweak without playing?

Can you use the Looper block with Axe Edit? I've tried before but couldn't get it to record and loop, and gave up pretty quick

Yes, it works for me here. Not trying to be a wise guy but did you make sure the block is on first (select it and hit the space bar)?
No worries man! And yeah, but when I click the "Record" button (or whatever it is), it just switches right back off and never records anything.

Ended up getting a dedicated looper pedal (boss rc-3) for that purpose .... bit of a pain to stick a looper block in the front of each preset ... especially if you are checking out lots of presets or doing a compare among a group of presets ... dedicated looper pedal also allows you to input various loop types ... e.g. rhythm, lead, various pick up positions, ...

No worries man! And yeah, but when I click the "Record" button (or whatever it is), it just switches right back off and never records anything.
Errm,
I had that problem once...just could not figure it out, as I had used it before.... Turned out, I had not selected the block to be "on" (not bypassed) when I was messing with the parameters and selecting the record button in Axe Edit.
Real easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom