How to authorize Dyna Cab packs on second device

Brian Dean-O

Inspired
Hey I got it going on my desktop right after purchase but I have a laptop now and installed Cab Lab 4 on it and logged in and this is what I see.
1709093432111.png
But then this is what I see when I go to load any...
1709093495005.png
When I click the 1/2 authorizations I see what's up I haven't authorized on this device yet but I haven't found a button for that per se and the only thing I see that I could do is click "uninstall and deauthorize" but I don't want to deauthorize my other PC I just want to authorize this one.
What's the procedure here?

It’s linked to your signed in account. I’m pretty sure you can unauthorize, then install it again. Either way you have records of purchasing, it’s not working now, I’d try that and then ask support if it returns to that state.

Thanks guys.

The FAQ says "Each purchase may be authorized on up to two computers."

I'd run it past support@fractalaudio.com.
That's what I was going to do but thought I'd check here first. Thanks.

I hope the answer is not "buy a second one" :(
Nah it won't Fractal support is great they'll help me figure it out.

It’s linked to your signed in account. I’m pretty sure you can unauthorize, then install it again. Either way you have records of purchasing, it’s not working now, I’d try that and then ask support if it returns to that state.
Yeah I'll give it a shot tomorrow and then check both to make sure all is well or maybe just contact support first to ask not sure yet but it'll get figured out I just wanted to check here first to see if anyone had first hand experience.

Appreciate the responses as always, y'all have a good night.

Support quickly responded to let me know it was okay to click uninstall and deauthorize and then install.
Works great now.

Back
Top Bottom