How to audition Redwirez cabs?

vtckf

I have an idea to inexpensively audition redwirez ( and other IR's). I have a Heath & Allen ZED10FX mixer with USB in/out. Can I use an inexpensive DAW like Sony Acid Pro 8, use the iface audtion tool from acme bar gig as a VST plug in and send it back through the ZED to play through my Verve 12ma? I think the iFace looks pretty cool and am trying to figure out how to use it without buying something like Protools. Are there any shareware DAW's that would let me use the iFace or other cab plugins? Any help here would be appreciated. I am trying to avoid buying an audio interface for now but am not sure the usb from the ZED will work or not.
Thanks

I figured it out myself....the ZED10FX works as an audio interface so no additional hardware is required.
Still need to check out iFace and a DAW....feel like this will work.

Reaper is a cheap complete DAW. You can download it free and pay for a license afterwards. I recommend you do as it helps with further development and it's a steal at the price anyway. Takes about 5 minutes to download and install and record your first track.

Back
Top Bottom