How to assign boost of amp to an external switch?

i ha
It sounds like Axe-FX preset 2 is stored with boost on. Check that on the front panel, then adjust and save if needed. (If the modifier has control, boost won't audibly toggle, but the on/off text will change and the new value will be stored.)
i have checked that and it was ok, the boost is off and saved, but still the issue. perhaps the preset have a bug...

another simple question this time, if you have time to answer...
when i play with scenes in a preset, i engage a delay for exemple in the first scene (preset stored with delay off on this scene), i switch to another scene and come back to the first, and the delay is still on, but i just want to have the first scene as it was stored.
is there an option to have this thing?

i ha

i have checked that and it was ok, the boost is off and saved, but still the issue. perhaps the preset have a bug...

another simple question this time, if you have time to answer...
when i play with scenes in a preset, i engage a delay for exemple in the first scene (preset stored with delay off on this scene), i switch to another scene and come back to the first, and the delay is still on, but i just want to have the first scene as it was stored.
is there an option to have this thing?
Scene Revert
You can't carry over the current engaged/bypassed state of an effect from the current scene to another one.

What you can do: instruct the device the way you want it to handle effect states when leaving and returning to a scene. By default the Axe-Fx remembers which block states are manually bypassed/engaged after having selected a scene. When you select another scene and return to the previous scene (without changing presets), the device will recall those effect block states. If you prefer always recalling a scene in its initial stored state (keeping blocks to their saved states), turn on the parameter SCENE REVERT in I/O > MIDI. Note that SCENE REVERT applies only to scene switching via MIDI or FC controllers; it doesn't kick in when switching scenes on the hardware. Furthermore, SCENE REVERT doesn't work with PC Mapping.

MFC-101: if you want to retain effects block states in a switching scenario, stick to preset switching and use "global" IA switches on your MFC-101.

Back
Top Bottom