How to accede bank B and C from an Axess FX1? Possible?

Spawn-X

Experienced
P'tit lu all...

Is it possible to select patches of bank B and C with an FX1 Axess?

If yes, please, tell me how...

Thanks.

Send a bank change cc
Bank A 00 00
Bank B 00 01
Bank C 00 02

In Sysex:
Bank A B0 00 00
Bank B B0 00 01
Bank C B0 00 02

Got beat to the punch...

The only way I was able to do it was in the Custom Hex./MIDI Message section of the FX-1 by sending CC#0 with the values MisterE posted.

I believe you have to specify it per preset on the FX-1. For example if the preset assigned to P1 sends the CC#0 to switch banks I can't remember if when you hit the preset assigned to P2 (and P2 doesn't send a CC#0) if you stay on the selected Bank or revert back to Bank A.

When I played with the Bank select at the time there was a parameter in the amp block (drive or boost) that at that time couldn't be controlled by an IA switch. What I experimented with was created a main patch in Bank A and a shadow patch in Bank B but with the drive or boost in the amp block enabled. Then I set the Global Preset on the FX-1 to only send the command to switch to Bank B. The effect was I could be on preset assigned to P1 and when I wanted to drive/boost I'd hit P1 again (which takes you to the Global preset) and move to the shawdow preset in Bank B and then when I hit P1 again it would come off the Global preset back to the normal P1. It worked for all 6 presets. What I didn't like was that when you are on the Global preset the P1-P6 LEDs are all dark and I kept thinking what if I don't remember what preset I was originally on.

Thank you guys.

I'll test it. But if there's a problem with IAs, I fear I must stay in bank A :-(...

See ya...

The way I just did was to assign a sysex message to IA 12, which is only used for that. I set the same message for the on and off states. When I want to change I manually go to the midi menu and adjust the value. Takes a little time but it's the best I could find.

Back
Top Bottom