• 26-50%

Votes: 32 14.7%
  • 51-75%

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • 76%+

Votes: 75 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found that using it with a tube power amp and cab it was just like playing a real amp I was blown away. Also using it direct I noticed a big difference, just more real.

Don't know how to vote as I'm still figuring FW10 out. After the first 2 tries I put the Axe away and pulled out a couple amps. Sunday I plugged back into the Axe and I've sat on 2 patches, not tweaking parameters but re-acquainting myself with a lighter touch and finessing the tone (instead of just digging hard with the pick trying to get a response I like). After a few years with modelers it's taking time and concentration to change my technique but the results seem more expressive.

Could be someone evolutionary going on here.

It's a major improvement. More organic, open & the notes have more weight to them. Sounds & feels much more like an amp......

Some of the new IRs make a big difference as well.

Once I dialed in my old sounds, v10 doesn't really sound any better, though I'm happiest with the new features like bias tremolo!

Rethinking what this box does now. Starting with the thought process that these are real amps.

Back
Top Bottom