How many Axe Fx units have been sold all up?

Bahaha!!, I guesse I can never get a straight answer around here. that would simply be too straight forward wouldn't it....

Well you ask a stupid question....Fractal is a privately owned company and only they would know the answer to that. Probably not something they would disclose either.

Well you ask a stupid question....Fractal is a privately owned company and only they would know the answer to that. Probably not something they would disclose either.

I beg your pardon. It is not at all a stupid question merely a curiosity. And of course I would never expect anyone other than Fractal Employees (who do frequent the forum) to have any real idea. So in case you couldn't figure it out my question was directed toward them not you.

Real answer: No one outside of Fractal knows. Fractal is a privately owned company that has never publicly or privately released or discussed actual sales volumes.

There are close to 20K members on the FAS board so it's at least that. I'm sure there are many thousands more out there that are not members. Only a few really know how many are out there.

The number of members on this forum: 19,764. They say only 10% of the total "take action" in anything. So, you can imagine. :)

Back
Top Bottom