how long does it take to sell an Ultra on ebay...

randombastage

Experienced
Mine just went in 19 minutes!

I miss it already and it hasn't even left the house yet...just turned it off to box it up....come on waiting list!!

Mine just went in 19 minutes!

I miss it already and it hasn't even left the house yet...just turned it off to box it up....come on waiting list!!

Oh... I thought it was going to be the start of a good joke... no, seriously, congrats. That's pretty quick, esp. if you got a decent price for it :)

PS I felt that way when I sold my Ibanez gat not so long ago, as soon as I started packing it up I started wondering if I'd done the right thing. I had :)

Cheers,
Steve

I have done this with gear more than i want to think about. There is alot of stuff i wish i never sold this is exactly why this time they will have to pull my ultra from my grave twice!!!!! LOL

I sold mine last month. I don't get attached to gear; I've sold tons of guitar related crap in the past and it was always a feeling of relief to get closure and get it out the door.

It sucked to de-rack the Ultra, it was almost like a funeral. Yeah, a bit dramatic, but seriously it felt like I was going to regret it. I do, but it just means that when I do get the AxeFXII it'll be that much better. You got to suffer a bit to enjoy the good stuff you know.

Mine was sold on eBay in under 2 hours. BIN price of $1800. This was AFTER I received my Axe-Fx II.

Back
Top Bottom