How is the "coupon" email titled...?

Lionman

While I'm afraid to officially ask, for fear of being removed from the list, is there is any real human being that's received the "big-foot like", lots of rumors, but no real sitings, Fractal coupon? I joined the official waiting list within moments of it being created, and I'm fearing that it may have passed into my junk mail inadvertently at some point along the way. How is it titled? Is it from Fractal Sales? I have been putting off doing tons of tweaks for some upcoming events in the hopes that my coupon will show up soon. Since there's never been an official, hey you're on the list... there is that constant fear that one may be waiting to come up on a list they're not, or no longer, on.... Just want to know that people are still getting the coupons. Not trying to badger Cliff, but wanting to make sure somehow, someway, that my anticipation and patience aren't for naught....

How is it titled? Is it from Fractal Sales?

it comes "sales@fractalaudio.com" as a "reply" from your original wait list email. signed by Danielle.

hope this helps.

>Good news! Your name has come up on the waiting list to order the Axe-Fx II.
>
>The link and coupon code below entitle you to $800 off the list price of $2999 for the Axe-Fx II.
>You may also purchase any other items from our store when you check out.

Thanks... Just bursting at the seams to know that I exist as some 1's and 0's on an official list somewhere. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom