How I can connect the wireLess system to Fractal Shure ULXD4

@Zaemo said"We don't want the antena farm up there"
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but just because someone related to your favorite band says something doesn't mean you have to do the same...

I'm sure their rig is significantly different than yours ;)

And regardless, I didn't say where to put it. I told you how to connect them. You still have to do the same no matter where you place it...

First off you will need to actually own a Shure UR4D wireless to plug into the Axe FX. Once you own one, plug it in. If you are of the calibre to own such high end gear, you would almost definitely know how to plug a cable into your amp.

Edit-
Since it’s mentioned and people are treating it like a legitimate question: you are not playing stages big enough to require an ‘antenna farm’.

You fundamentally do not understand what you are trying to do. You watched the video on Metallica’s YouTube channel about their rig and think you will sound the same as Hetfield if only you use the same equipment as them, right down to monitors costing several thousand €. You will not.

Last edited:
I don’t know about the Shure-thingy. But I’m assuming it is very similar to my Line6 Relay G30. I put the reciever on top of my axefx, run a short patch cable from the output jack of the line6 receiver to the input jack of the Axefx. Had a bit of trouble at first, but then I remembered to turn on the send unit connected to my guitar.

Po pierwsze, będziesz musiał posiadać bezprzewodowe Shure UR4D, aby podłączyć się do Axe FX. Kiedy już go posiadasz, podłącz go. Jeśli jesteś kalibru, który posiada tak wysokiej klasy sprzęt, prawie na pewno wiesz, jak podłączyć kabel do swojego wzmacniacza.

Edytować-
Ponieważ jest to wspomniane, a ludzie traktują to jak uzasadnione pytanie: nie grasz na scenach wystarczająco dużych, aby wymagać „farmy antenowej”.

Zasadniczo nie rozumiesz, co próbujesz zrobić. Oglądałeś wideo na kanale Metalliki na YouTube o ich sprzęcie i myślisz, że będziesz brzmiał tak samo jak Hetfield, jeśli tylko użyjesz tego samego sprzętu co oni, łącznie z monitorami kosztującymi kilka tysięcy euro. Nie będziesz.
Or PLN

I've used to connect my wireless unit to input 1 on the rear panel of axe fx... Should I connect it to front panel instrument input instead?

Man it's so hard to connect wireless system properly...
It’s on the Wiki:

Attachments

• 07D7E7EC-C66E-4FDC-AC1F-259D9BD14854.jpeg
    07D7E7EC-C66E-4FDC-AC1F-259D9BD14854.jpeg
    939.9 KB · Views: 38
I connect it to the rear input.
When plugging a cable in the front input, that one takes precedent.
Easy

I don’t know about the Shure-thingy. But I’m assuming it is very similar to my Line6 Relay G30. I put the reciever on top of my axefx, run a short patch cable from the output jack of the line6 receiver to the input jack of the Axefx. Had a bit of trouble at first, but then I remembered to turn on the send unit connected to my guitar.
Your line 6 is the yugo. My line 6 G50 is the ford Pinto. The shure thingy is the Lamborghini.
But yea they basically all work the same. Point it in the direction you want it to go. If you’re going to hit something, TURN.

Back
Top Bottom