How FAS has blended product development, updates, and community

Jono Bacon

Inspired
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this appropriate to share here (feel free to move to another category if better), but I wrote up a piece about how FAS have blended product development, sustainability (of updates), and community engagement, and how this is leading to a new era with the Axe FX III.

(I build communities for a living, so I thought this would be an interesting analysis). Feedback is welcome.

http://www.jonobacon.com/2018/02/08...-and-sustainability-at-fractal-audio-systems/

Hi Jono,

excellent article! about a product that we all enjoy, inside and probably outside this exceptional forum!

Kudos and thanks again to Mr Chase and the whole FAS team, for providing us with this incredible technology!
and thanks to the people from the forum and stars, for sharing their time, knowledge and sounds!

I also read and listened on your blog,
other articles / interviews really insightful, with a lot of interest!
especially for newcomers like me, in the "social communities" world!

Thank you for the link!

PS: sorry for my poor English, (after saying that, I have made a lot of progress since i know this place)

i wish you have a good time with your AX FX III :)

All the Best!

excellent article! about a product that we all enjoy, inside and probably outside this exceptional forum!

Thanks! I think it is a really interesting case, and one that relatively few models are a good example of. Kudos to FAS.

I also read and listened on your blog,
other articles / interviews really insightful, with a lot of interest!
especially for newcomers like me, in the "social communities" world!

Thanks, nikk© - I have always been fascinated by how people work together in communities. Glad you enjoyed some of the writing. :)

Back
Top Bottom