How do you get an artist bundle into Fractalbot?

Alainarose

Inspired
I am easily able to download the artist preset that end in .syx into Fractalbot but how do you get the "Bundles" into Fractalbot? Is there an extraction step that I am missing here?

I just drag and drop the file into axe edit. Drop it in the top section where the name and scene box is. No need for fractal bot.

Just a tip though, cause I learned the hard way...as usual. IF the preset has a IR make sure to be mindful of where you put it in User 1 or 2 so you don't overwrite a previous cab.
Thank you. I think one of the best parts of this XMAS artist bundle is to get some of the custom IR's that they are using.

If you choose an empty location, the indicator in the Wizard turns GREEN. If you are overwriting something, it turns RED.
That's kind of funny.....I have always thought the red meant you COULDN'T put something there! I didn't know it would let you go ahead
and use that location........never tried it! lol icon_jumpgrin.gif

If you choose an empty location, the indicator in the Wizard turns GREEN. If you are overwriting something, it turns RED.
Well I had re-organized my Users before realizing the Cab is tied to that number and not the preset. So I had some fractal fun that day. F--ing up is the only way I learn apparently. If I was on the FAS team we'd still be trying to launch the first one! The updates wouldn't be improvements, they'd be fixes!

That's kind of funny.....I have always thought the red meant you COULDN'T put something there! I didn't know it would let you go ahead
and use that location........never tried it! lol View attachment 113011
I think what happened to me was I had bought some presets...maybe AB or Fremen, and they said install cabs in this and that user slot, etc. Import Preset saves your ass. But hey, live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom