How do you edit delay time?

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
How do you edit the delay time?
No matter which delay time I have it set to, turning the value knob does nothing when the "time" button is selected.

I am able to select any of the other parameters on the same page and the value knob will change them, but not the time.

I go to the edit page that has the delay time. It is highlighted, turning the value knob does nothing, and none of the a,b,c,d are available to edit the time no matter what nav buttons I hit?

I tried highlighting the "time" button and pressing the nav buttons so the a.b.c.d buttons moved up and down, but none of them ever went all the way to the top beside "time".

I tried highlighting "time" and turning the value button - nothing happened.

I tried highlighting the time button and hitting edit. That didn't work.

Should this post be on the "bugs" section for the new 3.04 firmware, or am I missing something?

All the very best!
Terry

Last edited:
Sounds like you are doing it right. It should be changing when you highlight it and spin the value knob. Did you try restarting your unit?

Maybe you got this covered but check so the "TEMPO" is set to "NONE" otherwise you can not edit the time parameter in delay.

Maybe you got this covered but check so the "TEMPO" is set to "NONE" otherwise you can not edit the time parameter in delay.

Thank you so much! That was it.

This is a great forum. It is really nice to have a community like this who help each other.

The "tempo" seems to be set to a note value on every factory preset I try. I just tried about a dozen of them at random and had the same problem editing the delay time on all of them. They all had the "tempo" set to a note value. Turning tempo to "none" allowed me to edit the delay time.

I wonder if all of the factory presets have the "Tempo" set to a note value instead of by milliseconds?

All the very best!
Terry

Tempo is set to a value because that enables the use of Tap Tempo.
If Tempo is set to None, you can't 'tap'.

Back
Top Bottom