How do you achieve the following???

Alainarose

Inspired
I have an AXE 3 and FC12. I also have a Friedman BE 100 Deluxe that I have the AXE 3 connected via 4CM. I love how I can have presets configured to use the Friedman in 4CM and separate presets to flip to where amp blocks are activated and I am just using the Friedman to power my 412 cabinets.

Normally on my FC12 I have the same layout for all of my presets. I am an 80s hard rock guy so my layout has Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Drive, Delays, Detune, Tuner and the only other buttons I have is a toggle button to go between Scene 1/2 which is clean/dirty and another toggle button to scroll down the rest of the Scenes. So in a nutshell this FC12 layout is the same from preset to preset.

What I would like to do is to have a completely separate FC12 layout/preset that is specific to just one preset in the AXE 3. When running my Friedman in the 4CM on the BE channel, I would like to toggle from that 4CM preset to another preset that is just running an amp sim with say a clean amp sim. This way in essence I can use my real amp for the BE channel and then toggle to a second preset # running a clean amp sim and to go back again. Basically I want the best of both worlds, real amp and then toggle to other presets with amp sims.

I can do this and have it running now where I have a FC button set up to toggle between say preset 1 (real Friedman BE in 4CM) and then to preset 2 (JC120 Roland Clean) and back again. My problem is how to I set up the FC12 for this layout so I have that one FC12 toggle button associated with one preset and so when I go to say preset 3,4,5 etc on the AXE 3 where I am running Amp Sims I don't have the FC12 button with the toggle between AXE preset 1/2?

I watched videos with per-preset functions but I still do not know how to set up specific grid layouts on the FC12 that are unique for each AXE 3 preset.

Any help is appreciated.

Robert

Duh I think after my post I just figured it out. I set up Per Preset button on AXE preset 1 to toggle between preset 1 (dirty with real amp) and preset 2 (amp sim clean). I then went to Preset 2 and did the following per Preset on the FC12 so each preset toggles between each other. For all other AXE 3 presets, the FC12 does have this button so I think I am good.

If there is an easier or better way to do this I am all ears. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom