HOW DO I SET THIS MOSKY DUAL SWITCH UP

Royalty

I just got a Moasky dual switch. I want to use in Pedal 2 to TapTempo on one switch and Change delay mix from 24% to 30% when I step on switch 2. When changing the delay mix I want it to quickly go from 24% to 30% as soon as I tap the switch.
I seem to have the tap tempo working fine on the switch on right side of the pedal but the switch on the right I can't seem to get that going. And yes I am reading the manual but I understand some but not every detail on how this is accomplished.

In the manual I see "SWITCH SETTINGS
Switch 1 tip behavior
Switch 1 tip polarity
Switch 1 ring polarity
Switch 2 tip behavior
Switch 2 tip polarity
Switch 2 ring behavior
Switch 2 ring Polarity

Can someone walk me thru the correct way to set this uptake way I want it to work.

Attachments

• MOSKY DUAL .jpg
    MOSKY DUAL .jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
Mosky switches are normally open, so you will need to set them up with reverse polarity, momentary.
I still am not getting this dual switch to do what I want

I need exact instructions in how to set up this dual switch for tap tempo on right side and then use left side switch and change mix percentage from 25 % to 30 % . I have the tap tempo working but I am guessing I got lucky. I just want all the settings to be correct for both sides of the switch. telling me that "Mosky switches are normally open, so you will need to set them up with reverse polarity, momentary." is great but Im not getting the switch working on the left side button to change Delay mix percentages from 25 to 30 percent.

You need to assign a modifier to delay mix. See FM3 manual section on modifiers. Set min/max to the desired values and choose the switch (Pedal 2 tip or ring) as source.

Reactions: JTI
telling me that "Mosky switches are normally open, so you will need to set them up with reverse polarity, momentary." is great but Im not getting the switch working on the left side button to change Delay mix percentages from 25 to 30 percent.
The first step to getting what you want is getting the unit to recognise your switches properly.

After that is confirmed completed, you need to continue on as @Bakerman suggested, and add the modifier to the control in your preset's delay block.

Mosky switches are normally open, so you will need to set them up with reverse polarity, momentary.
Thank you so much! I have been pulling out my thinning hair trying to figure out why these Mosky switches weren't working, but my old switches were working just fine. I changed them to REVERSE (they were already at FOLLOW HARDWARE) and now we're all good. Whew!

Back
Top Bottom