How do I save a selected cab to a preset?

Dan_CFH

I have an axe fx 3. This is my first one ever, so I’m new to all this (this is my first post).... I created my own preset and have an amp/cab saved. Why is it that every time I come back to what ive saved, the cab that I picked/assigned somehow resets and selects some random cab that I didn’t pick? The amp and settings all remain the same but not the cab..So every time I load up my saved preset (or any preset), I always have to search for a cab to assign for that preset every single time. What am I missing? How do I assign/save the cab I chose to that preset?

No, I’ve been using some ML and OH irs i purchased in my user 1 bank... I don’t know what happened now. I guess my Axe heard me or something because now it’s saving/loading the selected cab properly... I don’t know what’s up with that... thanks for the response anyway

Ok... wondering if maybe you were auditioning them in the scratch pad and not saving them in an IR slot.

Hopefully you've got it sorted out.

No, I’ve been using some ML and OH irs i purchased in my user 1 bank... I don’t know what happened now. I guess my Axe heard me or something because now it’s saving/loading the selected cab properly... I don’t know what’s up with that... thanks for the response anyway
it's possible you didn't Save (trust me it happens...) or you might have been on another Channel of the Cab block, loaded the user cab, but saved (or didn't save) the Preset with another Cab Channel active.

Ok... wondering if maybe you were auditioning them in the scratch pad and not saving them in an IR slot.
also a likely possibility.

it's possible you didn't Save (trust me it happens...) or you might have been on another Channel of the Cab block, loaded the user cab, but saved (or didn't save) the Preset with another Cab Channel active.

also a likely possibility.

Looking at it right now...You’re right! I was saving it on a different Cab block channel. I see I see.... thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated!

I guess my Axe heard me or something because now it’s saving/loading the selected cab properly... I don’t know what’s up with that...

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS??!! Don't be talkin trash to your rig because next time it might decide to do something completely different and send you on a wild goose chase. ;)

Back
Top Bottom