How do I restart looper loop with single button press from middle of playback

jasonwb007

Inspired
So the title is the question. If I am playing a loop and I unfortunately didn't get the length exactly right, how can I step on a single button and simply "restart" playback from the very beginning of the recorded loop? Play will stop it and requires two button presses.

Thanks,
Jason

Great question. I didn't think you could that.

.......have you tried assigning "play" and "stop" to the same midi switch? It's worth a try.

No, I'm just using the looper controller in the MFC-101. I could do this with the sampler in my Digitech TSR-24 using a momentary contact switch.

This used to be possible a few firmwares back when the ONCE feature operated like a Line 6 DL4 ONCE feature but was unfortunately altered for whatever reason. What I've been doing to get around this is setting two switches as the PLAY function but changing one of the switch types to Momentary. That way i have one switch as an on/off feature and the other as a once/restart thing. The only bad part is that after pressing the switch you need to hold it down for it to keep playing. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom