How Do I Reset A Preset By Tapping On It Again?

EVHalen

Inspired
After turning on a bunch of effects in a preset, I used to be able to just tap the preset's assigned switch again from my MFC and everything would revert back to the way I originally saved it. How can I re-enable this? I recently did a system parameter reset, and think that it may have switched this setting off.

Thanks in advance! :)

find the "Ignore Redundant PC" setting in the MIDI menu and change it to the other value :)

edit - i didn't know the details when i posted this originally, but to be complete, you find that setting in the I/O-MIDI menu and you want to turn it OFF, so it doesn't ignore a PC sent a 2nd time.

Last edited:
find the "Ignore Redundant PC" setting in the MIDI menu and change it to the other value :)

edit - i didn't know the details when i posted this originally, but to be complete, you find that setting in the I/O-MIDI menu and you want to turn it OFF, so it doesn't ignore a PC sent a 2nd time.

Good call Chris. I've been jackin' with that issue for a couple hours thinking it was a setting in the MFC which just got a FW update. You da Man!

Back
Top Bottom